As Sir Rudiger would say WOWZA! Balloons are flying, players are snapping up pie, eaves, and more in order to help Operation Supply Drop. 20% of every purchase goes to this great charity, so you can help soldiers get video game drops by simply enjoying YOUR game upgrades. Plus, with the 5th Anniversary [X]PendaPalooza 20 coming up next weekend, you can stock up now and help the soldiers.
The Ultimate Leader Upgrade is one of the BEST ways to help your game - and, right now, it's on sale for apx. $100. Buy now and $20 of your purchase will go to charity. You'll get all the benefits PLUS you'll share in the leader milestone jackpot, which you'll get later this week.
Leaders REALLY want you to join, because they know first-hand how powerful the Leader Upgrade is.
- About 70 leaders have told their stories to help you learn how the leader upgrades has changed their game and, in many cases, enriched their lives. (The power of the community is a common theme in many of their stories.)
- Many leaders are reaching out to new and old players to personally invite players to join.
- Leaders voted to DELAY distribution of the TRIPLED Leader Jackpot to allow more players to share in what is sure to be an amazing reward package.
Spending $100 on a game may seem like a leap. REMEMBER: This is a one-time expense. This one purchase gives you benefits now and into the future. (Check out Kita's pinned post.) And, we're not talking about a casual game... playing Empire.Kred is a unique game that helps you in the real world.
Want it but can't afford it? Leaders are SO convinced that this is a must-have upgrade, that they have created a scholarship fund. If you're unemployed, live in a country with a tough exchange rate, retired, a student, or otherwise unable to afford the Leaders, YOU MAY STILL BE ABLE TO JOIN. Reach out to (e)NANCE and ask her about the 50/50 Scholarship Fund - you pay just $50 and the Leaders pay the other $50.
The Meet the Leaders Quest will run through May 31. Catch up with Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 and Day 12. (We skipped Day 13 due to technical difficulties.) Scroll down for easy directions.
Only a few Empire players are known by one name - and one is Kita! She is a District Technology Director for a small Texas School District. She's a foodie, a TV fan, loves shopping and fashion, and loves spending time with friends and family. She notes that Leader benefits don't stop when you join: Leaders have repeatedly received bonus jackpots on top of the initial benefits and often those jackpots were worth far more than the entire cost of the package.
Rahul Khare is a professional ERP Mentor and Trainer with 10 years experience solving and implementing ERP software for Process Manufacturing industry. Living in India, the decision to invest $100 in Leaders was tough, but he reports the increase in friends, connections, and benefits was well worth it.
Juan José Pereyra is a journalist and blogger from Uruguay. He works in radio and television and is a correspondent for L Indro. He recommends leaders as a powerful way to engage with other players and make friends all over the world.
Based in Basel, Switzerland, Barbara Klein says marketing is her professional background, while writing about and photographing food and wine, travels, life are her passions. "Empire Kred has grown into a community and I am convinced that the Leaders have a great part in building it, giving advice and support, jumping in when help is called for."
Guy Denil is a former IT consultant, now CAD/CAM technician in a dental lab. He lives in the Flemish part of Belgium, enjoys being a dad, loves blues and his old Harley. As one of the first leaders, the benefits have propelled his growth, allowed him to increase his portfolio and expand his investments.
How to play:
- Check this blog daily for featured leaders and activities.
- Each featured leader has pinned a post to their profile. Go to it, read the reasons why they joined the Leaders – and why they think YOU should consider joining.
- You’ll find the phrase you need to unlock the achievement after you read the pinned post. (Be sure to type it into a NEW comment field, not as a comment on the pinned post.)
- REFRESH the page to see your achievement.
- While you are on each leader’s page, be sure to take the time to ConnectUP. Plus, watch for gift and invest missions. They will run some and other leaders will also run them, so check the mission feed. (You never know when a mission may trigger an achievement.)
- Not a leader? Consider joining TODAY and YOU could still be featured in the Quest. Go to the Upgrade Shop and select the Ultimate Leader Upgrade – it’s on sale.
Disclaimer: Our owners, writers, and/or guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the above projects and businesses. None of the content on this blog is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner.