Happy [X]Pendapalooza 31!
[X]PendaPalooza was the very first event users created... and it's been going strong ever since! This is the 31st time players will come together to help new players get a strong start. Seasoned players play to find new investments, spend new pie, pick up achievements, and they can send [X]tra [X]eaves to friends and new players.
New to [X]PendaPalooza? Missed the last one?
Here's a quick intro:
WHAT: FIVE full days of gift and invest missions run by players for players. This was the first user-created event on the Empire, and it remains the biggest and most [X]traordinary networking event.
WHY: Seasoned players are banding together to help YOU sell shares, buy shares, and accumulate wealth. Join to grow, to give, or to catch up with old friends and connect with new players.
WHEN: [X]Pendapalooza 31 runs from Friday February 21, 2020, 10:00 ET (15:00 UTC) to Tuesday February 25, 2020 at 8:00pm ET (Wed 26 Feb at 01:00 UTC). Consult and compare local times here:
- Watch for gift missions, use free eaves to buy stock to build your portfolio
- Do invest missions to pick up free stock in players
- Buy other players who sign up for [X]PendaPalooza
- Connect with players around social media as you visit their profiles
- Send (or receive) [X]tra [X]eaves gifts
- Watch for special achievements to get even more eaves! Bonus tips for new players
Your fellow players are eager to help you succeed on Empire.Kred and across social media.
1. OK, what’s the catch?
Um, nothing. Seriously. If you don’t want to buy anyone else, you don’t have to. (Although you’ll probably score more sales if you buy. Don’t forget to use shout-outs -- like this: "Thanks for the investment, (e)SQRL". Engagement will really help your Empire.Kred score, which will improve your dividend rate. Plus, it’s just good manners. :)
2. How do I see how many OUTSTANDING Shares that I have sold of my stock to determine which thread to post in?
Click on the your profile on Empire Kred. Then click on your “Average Dividend”
3. When I can put my ticker in to the buying queues?
We’ll open them just before the times above. Then you can expect things to get very, very busy … very quickly. (Don’t sweat it, though, if you’re not able to join in at the start. You’ve got 106 hours to get involved!)
4. I’m new to this whole [X]Pendapalooza thing. How long has this been around?
Ron Heigh (e)PWND and John Gushue (e)JOHNGUSHUE should be credited with the organization of the 1st [X]Pendapalooza along with collaboration from (e)ADRIEL, (e)EDUPRENEUR (e)REIGN,(e)BEN, (e)ALLIE,(e)CLATKO (e)FEEDTHEWORLDand(e)NORTHLANDFOX. The first one was held in May 2011 – and just for a few hours. We all had so much fun, we vowed to do it again. The full-day format soon followed. It now runs for 106 hours! This is the 31st time this event has been done over a 9 year period. It is Empire.Kred’s 1st community, member driven event.
5. I don’t have much money to spend. How can I best stretch my eaves?
Your buying strategy is up to you – you will no doubt see great advice in the discussion boards, from many different members – but you will also be helped by missions that will be targeted ONLY to members of this very group. This will provide a very large amount of eaves, so keep your eyes peeled. The idea, again, is for experienced players with large portfolios to share.
6. Do I have to stick around the full 106 hours?
Nah! We won’t!
7. Is there a Facebook group where people involved in this can hang out, share great tips and dynamic advice on social media?
Why, yes! Visit the [X]Bar group on FB right here:
8. Is there a suggested amount for spending?
Nope. Totally up to you, as always, about how much you want to spend, and on whom. Don’t forget, though, that this event is created in the “pay it forward” spirit, and it will likely be hard to resist getting involved. Even a small amount will help build your connections.
9. I’m afraid that people will dump my stock right away. Is this reasonable?
Selloffs are a hazard everywhere on Empire.Kred. We prefer to see this as a way of making contacts … and HOLDING them. Being a good investment should keep your shareholders around (did we mention the importance of shout-outs, and how they help your Empire.Kred score and dividends?) for the long run.
10. What can I expect to happen to my price and account?
We’ll all have to see, but in every [X]Pendapalooza so far, most players have seen substantial gains in share price, number of shares sold and net wealth. This is especially so with new players. The increase in your portfolio will depend on how much you spend!
Have fun !!
Disclaimer: Our owners, writers, and/or guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the above projects and businesses. None of the content on this blog is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner.